Automation and Robotics
Department of Automation and Robotics
Characteristic of the field of study
Full time, seven semesters engineering degree which ends with a diploma exam. There are two elective modules to choose from:
- Computer processes of automation systems
The emphasis is put on gaining practical skills acquired through practical classes, project classes, laboratories and in-company trainings which enable students to interact and solve real engineering problems.
Graduates will have the theoretical and practical skills necessary to pursue the profession of automation and robotics engineer. They will acquire useful knowledge and practical competences in the field of technical sciences including:
- control and optimization;
- high- and low-level programming
- construction, configuration and programming of devices used for control and measurement as well as for control and diagnostics
- integration of control systems
- management of production supervision
- construction, operation and configuration of industrial telecommunication networks
- computerization and automation of security systems
- programming of industrial controllers
- programming of embedded systems
- integration of electronic and mechanical systems in robotics
- programming and kinematics of robots
- measurement and multifaceted analysis of signals
This degree is offered as a full time course and consists of seven semester. After completing second year students choose one of two blocks of elective subjects: Automation and Measurement ...
Full time, seven semesters BEng studies preparing specialists in solid and material engineering technology. As part of the study, students can choose 1 from the 3 specializing: ...
This Master degree is addressed to students who already hold BA or BEng. Depending on the completed first cycle studies, the course will last 3 or 4 semesters. The program enables ...
Full time degree course lasting seven semesters. As part of the computer science course students are offered three thematic elective blocks: Software engineering focused on the training ...
Full time, seven semesters engineering degree which ends with a diploma exam. There are two elective modules to choose from: • Computer processes of automation systems • Robotics ...
First cycle studies of a practical profile offered as a full-time course with seven semesters. After completing the 2nd year students choose one specialisation from the following: Industrial ...
First degree studies with a practical profile which last 3.5 years (seven semesters). The studies are interdisciplinary in various disciplines of technical sciences, such as: mechanics, mechanical ...