Instruction for candidates
HOW TO APPLY
Step I: NOMINATION E-MAIL
If you have been selected by your home university to study at the University of Applied Sciences in Tarnow within the Erasmus + programme, your home university should send an e-mail with your nomination directly to email@example.com and an e-mail should contain following information:
- student’s full name and surname
- valid e-mail address
- study level (BA/MA)
- faculty at home university
- receiving faculty at UAS
- period of exchange
Step II: APPLICATION
Once you have been accepted as an Erasmus + student, you will receive an official email of acceptance along with information materials. Required documents:
- application form 2020_21
- a copy of your passport or National Identity Card
- a copy of health insurance e.g. European Health Insurance Card or any private health insurance valid for the entire period of study in Poland
- Learning Agreement – this must be accepted by the Faculty hosting the student before their arrival
- Transcript of Record (in English)
- English Language Certificate confirming language competence (issued by an accredited body or can be written by an English language teacher at your University)
- For Nursing students: health record book
- Passport size photos X2
Once you have collected all required documents (PDF only), please send them directly to the International Office at the University of Applied Sciences – firstname.lastname@example.org
Step III: DECISION
The Faculty Coordinators will look over your documents and make the final decision regarding your admission and the course you wish to study at UAS.
STEP IV: ACCOMMODATION
If you have indicated on the main application form that you are interested in university accommodation, we will contact our Dormitory on your behalf and arrange it for you.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Faculty Coordinators or the International Office.
ON YOUR ARRIVAL
Incoming students should notify the International Office about their arrival (date/time) in advance. The International Office will be able to organise a Welcome Day for the student in order to familiarise with the University and surroundings.
Students are allowed to make changes to their Learning Agreement no later than 3 weeks from the beginning of each semester. This should be done in the section ‘During the Mobility’. After completing section ‘During the Mobility’, the student should sign it and have it signed by the Course Coordinator at the University of Applied Sciences, as well as by a responsible person at the home institution.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR HOME
Once you have completed all your studies at the University of Applied Sciences please do the following:
- Fill out the ‘After the Mobility’ section of the Learning Agreement together with the Faculty Coordinator or responsible person at the International Office
- Collect the Transcript of Records from the Faculty Office (if already available)
- Fill out the circulation card – this will confirm that you have no outstanding payments or books from the library