Department of Philology
Characteristic Of The Field Of Study
First cycle studies with the following specialisations:
- German with English for Professional Needs (full time)
- German for Professional Needs (extramural)
Graduates of German Philology gain language competence of C1 level in German in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Full time students can choose additional language after completing semester one.
Thanks to current bilateral agreements there is the possibility to continue the education at a partner university in Austria (PH Wien) and Germany (FHF Königs Wusterhausen).
Students find employment in:
- trade and services sector (e.g. multinational companies, airlines, travel industry)
- promotion offices, offices in charge of regional and international cooperation in units of local administration,
- editorial offices of mass media and press, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies
- institutions which disseminate information and institutions of culture (institutes, foundations, museums, libraries), as well as all kinds of institutions and organizations operating in the public sphere which maintain contacts with media
Faculty of Humanities
1st cycle studies (BA) of a practical profile is offered as a full time course. Students can choose from the following specialisations: • Cultural Manager and Animator • Media ...
First cycle studies with the following specialisations: • German with English for Professional Needs (full time) • German for Professional Needs (extramural) ...
First cycle studies of a practical profile are offered both as a full-time and extramural studies. After completing the 1st year students choose one specialisation from the following ...
Full-time first circle studies of a practical profile (6 semesters) – the course is for students ...
The course is offered as a full-time and extramural studies. Full time students can choose French with English for Professional Needs specialisation whereas extramural students ...